Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Welcome.....

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING......

Let me introduce you to mine!

 
Daddy, Mommy, Bug, and Monkey


 
I met the love of my life 10 years ago this July and I knew from the start that he was God's gift to me. We were married that same year in December (yes only 5 months later)!! Ya ever just know...we did! He was in a southern gospel trio and my girlfriend took me to hear him sing and meet him. I remember sitting in the pews of the church and "seeing" myself as his wife sitting out there listening to him sing. It was a feeling I had never had before. I prayed that night that God would let me know if this was it for me..........my dream that night assured me to "hold on tight and never let him go." So that's what I did.....sometimes the road has been rough and I wanted to strangle instead of hold, but we have made it through with lots of prayer and patience with each other. We realize that we are both a work in progress and God's not done with us yet!!!
 
In 2008, Bug was born and has blessed our family in more ways than she will ever know. We know that God has something special planned for her life and something beyond what any of us can imagine. She lights up a room just by walking in it and her smile is infectious. She will start Kindergarten this year and can't wait!
Last year, within one week upon departuring our local hospital from gallbladder surgery our second little positive plus sign appeared and October 25th, the little monkey graced us with her presence.  She is now 7 months old and growing like crazy......needs momma all the time! She is somewhat of a milk addict...M.A. - wait, do they have a 12 step program for that, LOL? She is a very happy baby and when she smiles...her face disappears......it's just HUGE!!!
 
 
So, this is my family.....we love each other and we love The Lord and we will serve Him all of the days of our lives!
 
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Heartwarming. And yes, I cried. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a testimony, I feel blessed just to know I have been there from (almost) the beginning. I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete