Marriage is a gift....that should not be taken lightly! Some people wait forever to marry that right person, some jump right into marriage with anyone that offers a proposal. I am so thankful that God allowed me to find that special someone, it was not rushed nor regretted but it was long awaited! I was in a relationship with someone whom I thought I would marry but God knew he wasn't the one. When I met my husband things couldn't have been more perfect, we knew right away that we were each other's soul mates. Now 10 years later I look at our life and our marriage and though there have been ups and downs ( there always will be), there is not a moment I would trade for anything in the world.
He is my gift, the one that God took the time to create just for me and there is no one else that could ever take his place. I am so grateful to the Lord that He knew exactly who needed to be my counterpart, my missing piece, we are a true match made in heaven. Thank you Lord for my gift, my love of a lifetime!!!!



Well that is just too sweet! We love ya'll!
ReplyDelete